_____*DUNZO

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Odds and Ends- 06/04/06

Before I post any links, there's a latest report for the Finding Mique search. According to Coach Bryant, Mique is expected to be back in practice today and might play for the Sparks-Shock game. Now, since that's out of the way...on to the links.

-Remember that weird sketch I posted a week ago? It was for the WNBA.com fan blog, entitled "The Perfect WNBA Player". So sorry if it creeped anyone out

-I'm a big "Saved by the Bell" fan, so go get those papparazi Lisa!!

-I guess it's Dallas vs. Miami in the finals...

-Condolonces to Delisha Milton-Jones and her family. There's a little note here that her grandmother recently passed away

-Vote! Vote! Vote!

3 Comments:

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home