_____*DUNZO

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Love Will Lead You Back

See, all I had to do was look for her. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I'd like to think I had something to do with Mique rejoining the Sparks. (Ok, I know I have nothing to do with it. But let me just get my shine on.)

I initialized the search and the Times reported her return within 5 days. It was the highlight of my day. Seriously though, my prayers are with you and your family, Mique. Glad to see you back.

Since my intentions and prayers were nothing but love, I never doubted her return. And though I'm used to people departing my life, I've also learned what Peyton (from One Tree Hill) took a long time to realize: People always leave but sometimes they come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home