_____*DUNZO

Friday, May 12, 2006

Odds and Ends- 2006 NBA Playoffs Edition

First of all let me start by thanking those 3 people who commented on my entries. I can't wait to see your thoughts on the WNBA blog too. And to Rebecca: I love your blog! I've read it even before and I especially like the entry Barry wrote in April 2006 about Chamique Holdsclaw.

Now on to this entry. This is the playoffs edition. I had some good links but they weren't playoffs material (i.e. Leslie from America's Next Top Model is bisexual and a picture of Kanye West and Ellen DeGeneres). To be honest, I don't have much. I've been working on my first WNBA blog entry. And it also didn't help that there weren't any NBA games last night. But nevertheless...

-So I'm sure you've heard of David Blaine's stunts. Here's Charles Barkley trying to "beat" his record

-If you want to see more NBA videos, check out their video blog

-An old picture of Dirk and Nash partying. Check out the link where it came from. Great stuff from my fave links site.

-Another great read by Scoop Jackson about LBJ

-Now that Shaun Livingston's stock is rising up in the playoffs, it seems that everyone is whipping out their stories where they first "discovered" Shaun

That's all folks!

4 Comments:

  • Heh. *blush* 's not "mine" so much as I'm just the junior staffer. It's Ted's brainchild. It is a great place, though, and I hang there even when I'm not posting.

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 7:32 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home