_____*DUNZO

Friday, May 19, 2006

Odds and Ends- 05/19/06

It's Friday! Let's just get right to it. Here come the links...

-I first became suspicious when I didn't see any pictures of her at the Sparks Media Day but I'm glad Mique is back

-I've been really enjoying myself with the NBA playoffs...especially every time I see Shaun Livingston on my tv screen

-Remember when I said me and twin are blogging for WNBA.com? Well here's the link for it

-I'm so glad my fave Danielle won Top Model. I guess I won't be writing Tyra hate mail. Also I'm excited about the Canadian version

-Oopps..she did it again

-Ricky Williams to Toronto? Now that would be interesting

Adios folks. Please check out the WNBA fan blog site at least once a week.

4 Comments:

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home