_____*DUNZO

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Odds and Ends- 05/06/06

This is not the 2006 NBA Playoffs edition just yet. (Why do I keep talking as if someone's actually reading this?) But I do have several NBA-related links this week. And I can't say it enough, please vote on the WNBA All-Decade team.

-These two celebrities keep getting weirder and weirder. I had no idea Tom was part of the Roc-a-fella.

-Check out Teen People's 25 hottest stars under 25

-Also, TIME released it's 100 Most Influential People. Big ups to Steve Nash for representing for Canadians.

-I've loved Raja Bell since his days in Philly. I'm not a Kobe hater but I'm with Raja on this one. And this one.

-If you have Myspace, Xanga, or Tagworld here's a site that keeps tracks of those anonymous profiles that check out your page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home