_____*DUNZO

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Number One

It was ten years in the waiting. I never thought Russ Granik would actually pull out the envelope with the number one printed in it and the card with the Raptors' logo inside. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack an early age.

Number one pick baby! That Bryan Colangelo sure has a lot of luck.

I don't usually post pictures and videos here. I want readers to focus on the words and not the graphics but this is too good to be true. I went to YouTube and found a video. I'm unable to hear the sounds because my audio is f'ed up but hopefully everyone else can.


4 Comments:

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home